- Featured on Architecture Live for Metro Station in Bamboo, 28th October 2019.
- Featured on “the better india” for, ’Why India needs Bamboo in its House', 23rd May 2019.
- Surfaces Reporter: NeelamManjunath, Manasaram Architects, Bangalore, Wade India Sustainability Champion Award Winner 2017, p.72, 73, December 2017
- The IFJ Special Edition on Bamboo, 74 – volume 14, issue 03 – From ‘Wonder Grass to Wonder Material”: Bamboo moves up the ladder, May-June, 2017
- Surface Reporter Collector’s Edition: “Story of the House of Five Elements” which is one of the most awarded and famous work of Architect Neelam Manjunath.
- Antarya: ‘Bamboo Symphony’, by Manasaram Architects, p. 82-83, 2014
- Ityuta'14 College Magazine, Adhiyamaan College of Engineering: Interview of Ar. Neelam Manjunath, 2014
- SRM Ramapuram College Magazine: ‘Bamboo Symphony’, 2014
- Indian Architecture: ‘House of Five Elements and Bamboo Symphony’, 2014
- International Bamboo Conclave & Expo -2014: Centre for Green Building Materials & Technology, p.208, February, 2014
- Built Expressions, Bangalore, India: ‘Creativity Unbound: Thoughtful impressions; Bamboo Architecture’ by Ar. Neelam Manjunath, p. , December, 2013
- Spandrel - college newsletter,SPA Bhopal: ‘Bamboo Houses- Nature's way of solving Global Housing Problem’ by Ar. Neelam Manjunath, May 2013
- Inside Outside, ‘Bamboo Symphony’ by , p. , April 2013 (p. no. needs to be checked)
- Architecture Update: ‘Bamboo Symphony’, p. 48-51, February 2013
- Annual Issue Architecture Update, HUDCO DSN, WAN: ‘House Of Five Elements’, March, 2013
- Economic Research India Ltd.: ‘BAMBOO SYMPHONY’, Feb. 2013 (Anniversary Issue)
- Architecture Update: ‘Bamboo Symphony’, February, 2013
- Indian Architect & Builder: ‘Romancing the Green Gold’, December,2011
- Indian Architect & Builder: ‘An Alternative Idiom: Bamboo Symphony’ by Ruturaj Parikh, p. 76-83, November,2011
- Home Review: ‘Bamboo Symphony’, November,2011
- Inside Track: Indian Footprint at WAF: ‘Bamboo Symphony’, 2011
- Surfaces: ‘Bamboo Symphony’, 2011
- Architecture Update: ‘My Best Green Project: Ar. Neelam Manjunath designs- House of Five Elements- for herself’, p. 46-47, February 2010
- Down to Earth: ‘Building materials have ecological footprints …’, Aug 2007, Vol: 16 Issue: 20070831
- Cover page and article in Architecture+Design Magazine – Special Issue,2019-2020
- Featured in FIBRA 2019 Publication for Contemporary Plant Fiber-Based Architecture for the project ‘Cocoon‘.
- Cover page of Architecture+Design – October, 2018
- Timber Vocabulary for Residences, Building with Bamboo, Feb 2018
- IFJ magazine: on ‘Bamboo Symphony’ (IFJ special edition on Bamboo – Vol. 14, Issue 03, May – June 2017)
- IFJ magazine: on ‘Cocoon’ (IFJ special edition on Bamboo – Vol. 14, Issue 03, May – June 2017
- IFJ magazine: on ‘House of Five Elements’ (IFJ special edition on Bamboo – Vol.14, Issue 03, May – June 2017)
- GREEN Magazine, Taiwan, China: ‘Bamboo Symphony’ by Ya-Yun, p. 54-59, April, 2016, issue No.40.
- DESIGN DIFFUSION NEWS (DDN199), Italy: ’La Casa Dei Cinque Elementi : House of Five Elements’ by di Francesca De Ponti, p. 80-83, January 2014
- Architecture Design,UK: ‘Bamboo Symphony’, December 2012
- Pasajes de Arquitectura: ‘Bamboo Symphony’, 27 January 2012
- Architektur: ‘Bamboo Symphony’, Issue 04, May-June 2012
- Bamboo Buildings, Rotterdam (Netherlands) in-house publishing 2005: ‘The ultimate in Sustainability’, 2005
- http://www.archello.com/en: ‘Bamboo Symphony’, 11th March, 2016
- http://architizer.com/: ‘Bamboo Symphony’, 29th February, 2016
- www.archdaily.com: ‘Bamboo Symphony / Manasaram Architects’, 15th February, 2016
- arthitectural.com: ‘Manasaram Architects | Bamboo Symphony’, January 2014
- http://inhabitat.com: ‘8 Architecture Offices That Will Make You Green With Envy’, by Bridgette Melnhold, 21st June, 2012
- http://www.lazuli.in: ‘ Manasaram Architects: House of Five Elements’, November 2011
- http://inhabitat.com: ‘Beautiful Bamboo Symphony Promotes Building With Natural Materials’ by Bridgette Melnhold, 4th October,2011
- http://www.designboom.com: ‘manasaram architects: bamboo symphony’ by Lauren Grieco, 07th September,2011
- DESIGN STORES MAGAZINE, Santorini, Greece: ‘Manasaram Architects: Bamboo Symphony’ by Kikos Papadopoulos, 2011
- https://issuu.com/ : ‘Bamboo Symphony: Originally prepared for the WAFA, 2011 awards, for which this project was shortlisted, this is a presentation containing information about 'Bamboo Symphony' by Centre for Green Building Materials and Technology
- 'Bamboo Symphony', (date on which it was shared)
- http://www.aeccafe.com/: ‘Bamboo Symphony in Bangalore, India by Manasaram Architects’ by Sumit Singhal, 19th November, 2011
- http://theinsidetrack.in/: ‘Singing a Different Tune’ by Himali Kothari, (date)
- http://yanondesign.com/: ‘manasaram architects: bamboo symphony’ (date)
- Surfaces Reporter Magazine on-Bamboo Symphony - http://www.surfaces.in/articles/10232/bamboo-symphony
- Featured on “The Indian Express-New Delhi” with respect toWADe Asia Conference 2019, 16th October 2019.
- Featured on The Hindu – Property Plus - “Symphony of bamboo‖ 9th June 2018.
- The Hindu – Property Plus - ‘Symphony of Bamboo’ - Neelam Manjunath is campaigning hard to highlight the structural efficiency of this material, and is getting ready for presentations at the upcoming World Bamboo Congress in Mexico. 9th June, 2018, by Ranjani Govind. https://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-features/tp-propertyplus/symphony-of-bamboo/article24119274.ece
- VenuNaad – April 2018 – Design Analysis, Bamboo Symphony, Bengaluru
- Housing.com, '' Bamboo is the new Steel'', Article by Purnima Goswami, 11th Nov, 2016.
- Property Plus, The Hindu, Bangalore: The Symphony of bamboo, Article by Ranjani Govind, June 18th, 2016
- The Hindu, ‘Let us build using bamboo’ – The Hindu Written by – Ranjani Govind on 4th April, 2016.
- Eenadu Telugu Daily: Article by Ashok Bimbisara, 29th March, 2016
- Property Plus, The Hindu, Bangalore: ‘Bamboo making a quiet statement’, by Ranjani Govind, 24th July, 2015
- Property Plus, The Hindu, Bangalore: ‘Bamboo Symphony’, 27th June, 2015
- Property Plus, The Hindu, Bangalore: ‘Build with Bamboo’, 28th September, 2014
- Times of India, Bangalore: ‘Bamboo bucket challenge is here for green folks’, 23rd September 2014
- Property Plus, The Hindu, Bangalore: ‘Strong, stylish, long-lasting’, by Ranjani Govind, 1st August, 2014
- Property Plus, The Hindu, Bangalore: ‘Understanding Bamboo’, 21st February, 2014
- Times of India, Bangalore: House of Five Elements, 26th January, 2014
- The Hindu, Bangalore: ‘Build it with bamboo’, Interview with Ar. Neelam Manjunath by Nandhini Sundar, 14th December,2013
- Homes and Interiors, Deccan Herald: ‘When Elements Come Together’, by Sudha Jain, 23rd August, 2013
- Project Update: ‘House of Five Elements’, 2010
- Deccan Herald: ‘The Power Within’, 27th May, 2008
- Bangalore Mirror: ‘Who Gives a Damn About Lakes’, 11th April 2008
- Property Plus Bangalore, The Hindu: ‘It's stronger than cement’, 12th January, 2008
- Indian Express: ‘Bamboo- Strong and Beautiful’, 20th October, 2007
- Journo Diary: ‘State Level Energy Park, Bangalore and Usage of Bamboo, 8th August, 2007
- City Express: ‘Own your Bamboo Home’, 25th July, 2007
- Bangalore Mirror, City: ‘Homing in on bamboo’, 24th July, 2007
- The Hindu, Karnataka: ‘ Bid to Spread Ecological Literacy’, 8th July, 2007
- Kannada Prabha: ‘Lia Awards, 2005’, 24th October,2005
- Kannada Prabha: ‘Delhi Award for Dharmasthal Temple news’, 23rd October, 2005
- Karnataka Kannadi, Suvarna Vijaya: ‘Hi-tech Bamboo House’, 18th May, 2005
- Kannada Prabha: ‘Gujarat Award for HUDCO news’, 1st May, 2005
- Metro Bengaluru: ‘Eco-Friendly House’, 4th June, 2005
- The Hindu: ‘Architectural experiments: Bangalore in the lead’, 30th July, 2005
- Property Plus, The Hindu, Bangalore: ‘Architectural stunners and winners all the way –Alternative materials and technology used to create stunning structures’, by Anand Prakash, 30th July, 2005
- Deccan Herald: ‘Park to popularize Alternative Energy’, 18th July, 2005
- Deccan Herald: ‘Bamboo Gets City Architecture Award’, 30th July, 2005
- Kannada Prabha: ‘Energy park, IGMF, at Bangalore’, 16th December, 2004
- Spectrum, Deccan Herald: ‘Mesmerizing new bamboo houses coming!’ by Daksha Hathi, 27th April, 2004.
- Deccan Herald: ‘IPIRTI’, 27th April, 2004.
- BARC Bulletin – Daily #3 – A publication of the International Institute for Sustainable Development, 27th June 2018, online at: http://enb.iisd.org/barc/2018
- WBC 2018 Papers - Paper 1 | Paper 2 | Paper 3
- Edinburgh Architecture Research Journal, Edinburgh, Scotland: ‘Bamboo Symphony’ by Apurva Bose Dutta, p. 117- 127, Volume-33, 2013
IIA Honours Architects with Lifetime Achievement Awards
Magazine - Surface Reporter. by devdiscourse on 15th November 2022
- Zee TV, Kannada Channel: ‘Emerging personalities of Karnataka’ Interview with Neelam Manjunath, telecasted on May, 2006.
- ETV: ‘Vaastu in Architecture’ Interview with Neelam Manjunath, 2006
- NDTV, Good Times, Bamboo Symphony, 2017 Link: https://youtu.be/NLcKnek6X6k
- RTP (Radio Televisao Portuguesa), Noticias do meu pais, Portugal e India, March 2018, Link: https://www.rtp.pt/play/p4363/e337660/noticias-do-meu-pais