Location: Budapest, Hungary
Organic design solution- Rising from the site issues, function of the building and the culture.
- A non-invasive design - like music. Building to embody the character of music- "Filling up the reuses" - to filling up the space in the site.
- Ecologically stepping as lightly as possible- Building not in the park of the park (Site).
- The spaces in the building built around all the site features- spaces wrap around the fully grown existing trees grouped in courts- Filling up with activities around them.
- All the visitor areas with transparent boundaries to experience the continuity of the park inside the building as well. Dissolving the boundary between the building and landscape. The building becomes a pavilion in the park- Historical context of vemres for folk music.
- Re-establish and enhance the ecology of the park through internal landscaped courts and sky parks at various levels.