Company: Manasaram Architects; Centre for Green Building Material & Technology, Bangalore
Location: Aditigreenscapes layout, Bangalore-64
Industries: Architecture firm; NGO
Job Type: Office Manager
Years of experience: 2-3 years
Minimum Qualification: BBM/ BBA or Above
About the firm
Manasaram Architects, a reputed architectural firm in Bangalore since 1994, is seeking a full time Receptionist and Stenographer
About the Job
Ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures; filing systems and their maintenance; provision of administrative support to the principal of the firm; tracking vacation/ sick leaves.
- Managing and coordinating CGBMT's project to achieve its goals and mandate.
- Coordinating with other Government/non-government organization for funding and other assistance.
- Preparation of project proposal and reports for projects, workshops and seminars etc.
- Assist in conducting workshops, lectures, courses, training programs, seminars, conferences, etc.
- Must be proficient with MS office, making PPT presentations, Photoshop work and brochure designing etc.
- Managing office accounts associated to employees’ salaries, office bank account, taxes & insurance and office requirements such as stationery, office equipments etc.
- Assigning and monitoring clerical functions (paying electricity/ water/ internet/ stationery bills; maintenance of office building; printing of plans etc.)
- Maintaining office efficiently by planning and implementing office rules and regulations etc.
- Maintaining office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Read and address incoming emails (related to internship, job application or any other management related mails) and daily correspondence.
- Any other work related to office management and in achieving the mission and goals of CGBMT.
This is an autonomous role and you need to be comfortable being independent and taking in consultation with the principal. You should have good interpersonal and presentation skills, and office management experience. You need to be self-directed and have organizational and problem-solving skills. The office manager is expected to project a professional company image through in-person, telephone and electronic-mail interactions.
Please submit your resume by email: email@example.com
For more information call: 080-22792658 / 09731814333